WatchGuard® Firebox® T30-W, engineered for today’s fast Internet connections, delivers enterprise level security to small and midsize businesses. It includes 5 GigE ports and 1 PoE port to power peripheral devices such as security cameras or wireless access points. The T30 can be used as a stand-alone security solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters, with RapidDeploy technology to make remote deployments easy.
Flexible management tools give administrators access to security capabilities from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI. WatchGuard Dimension, which provides deep, real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
This version adds 802.11/ac wireless that can be extended with additional access points to extend the coverage. All aerials are internal so it gives a sleek profile with no worries about the aerials getting in the way or damaged. A non-wireless model is also available.
The WatchGuard® Firebox® T30 is a full replacement for XTM25 and XTM26 models, and is a close option if you were considering the old XTM33 models.
It is possible to add any of the other options onto LiveSecurity to give the protection required without needing the full bundle. If you need a specific feature set, please call to discuss.
The modules included in the LiveSecurity are:
We always sweat the small stuff.
- Tie security policies to specific users and groups with directory integration.
- Get real-time and historical visibility into what’s happening in your network at every level.
- Full proxy options for essential services with sensible defaults but still allowing full control.
Multiple protocols are available, thus ensuring that compatibility should not be an issue, and all of them have full firewall capability so a VPN need not mean a security hole.
The modules included above the Support Package are :
Never leave your network exposed.
IPS works hand-in-hand with application-layer content inspection to monitor network traffic and system activities Continually updated signatures give you real-time protection from spyware, SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows You get full granular control to block network, application, and protocol-based attacks
It’s okay. Let all that power go to your head.
Control over 1,800 web and business applications by category, application, or application sub-function Granular control over social networking applications and their functions, so employees can use Facebook, Twitter, and other important apps for work, not play Ability to select, manage, and report on application usage by user, group, and time of day
Who's in charge here? Right, that would be you.
- Get broad control (by URL category) and deep (by specific users, groups, domains, or time of day) so you can block for security, productivity, and legal compliance
- Customize policies to create exception lists for mission-critical access
- Allow access by users, groups, domains, and time of day requirements to meet specific business and user needs
Whatever they throw at you? You can take them.
- Scans all major protocols, including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TCP, SMTP, and POP3 to block all types of malware
- Optimized for best network performance
- Works with APT Blocker to catch even zero-day attacks
Don't let our voracious appetite scare you.
- Block spam regardless of language, format, or content – even image-based spam that other blockers miss
- Our patented cloud-based technology is the only effective anti-spam solution for low-footprint UTM appliances
- Identify and block viral payloads for an additional layer of real-time, anti-virus protection
We've got a reputation. We're okay with that.
- Faster browsing times and greater throughput at the gateway
- Continuous updates keep current with dynamic web content and changing web conditions
WatchGuard’s Network Discovery service performs a complete network scan to generate a visual map of every connected device on your network, providing administrators total visibility into all connections and a simple solution for identifying potential network threats. Network Discovery is integrated with WatchGuard’s FireWatch and Traffic Monitoring tools, combining the power of network visualization with granular security management.
Total Security will also give access to exciting new security applications as and when they become available without need to purchase anything additional.
An exceptional value package, the Total Security Suite adds subscriptions to :
- Easily create and update corporate data policies with a predefined library of over 200 rules for 18 countries
- Establish rules for personally identifiable information, financial and healthcare data, and more
- Parse data from more than 30 file types incl;uding Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and PDFs
- Optional service works in conjunction with our signature-based antivirus to detect and block advanced malware and zero-day attacks
- Easy point-and-click configuration even against sophisticated polymorphic threats
- Instant, single-pane-of-glass visibility into real-time attacks
This what Dimension Command gives - a way to interact with the Watchguard when you see something in the Dimension interface.